Heartwork is a process of letting go, with awareness, into the truth of one’s being in the moment.
It is essentially a very simple process, but it is not easy. It is simple because all you have to do is find the yearning in your being — to be free, to be whole, to know who and what you are — whatever form it takes for you — and let go into it and let it take you back home to your authentic, true self.
It is difficult because letting go into unfamiliar places inside ourselves is scary.
For some of us, it becomes apparent at some point that we are suffering and cannot find a way out of it — not through drugs and alcohol, sex, money, power, success, religion or any of the other addictions or distractions with which we try to fill this nagging emptiness inside. The reason we get to this point is that our deepest yearning is to regain our lost wholeness and connectedness — and in its great wisdom, our unconscious mind repeatedly creates situations that remind us of the places where we originally split from ourselves.
When we get to this point in our lives, it is actually easier to let go into the yearning than to keep running away from the fear of facing what lies within ourselves.
And so the journey homeward begins!
- These transformational events offer an opportunity to learn and internalize powerful tools in a supportive setting. In Dale’s thirty years of practice, thousands of participants have experienced major personal breakthroughs and life-changing experiences.
- Explore the menus above or options on the right side of every page to find out the many opportunities Heartwork has to offer, including many free and do-it-yourself activities.
- Take a look at a free sample of Dale’s award-winning book, a great place to enter into the process of Heartwork. It can change your life.
- Individual Heartwork sessions are available in person, and via Skype or phone. Email Dale directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dale Goldstein, LCSW-R, accepts many HSA’ and FSA’s. If you have any questions about coverage, please call Annette Barron at 800-918-9858